Should I Appeal My Claim Denial?

If you receive a letter denying your Workers’ Compensation claim, you should consult with an attorney and in most cases appeal the denial.  This can be a very difficult process.  Consultations with our office are always free.  Please call to talk to an attorney if you recieve a claim denial letter.