Auto Accidents

If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, you already know the pain and disruption caused to your life while you’re trying to recover. You shouldn’t have to take on the added hassle and frustration of dealing with insurance claims adjusters, who hope to pay you the least amount of money possible.

Aron Yarmo, Attorney at Law can help ensure that you get the best settlement possible. When a bad driver has caused you pain, you should work on getting well, while we work to get you what you deserve. We take great pride in fighting for your rights, challenging the insurance companies and obtaining fair settlement for you.

Call our offices as soon as possible to discuss your auto insurance claim. You are required to file an accident report at the DMV within 72 hours.

auto accident

Reasons for auto accidents

‌• Alcohol impairment
‌• Poor road construction and design
‌• Hazardous road conditions
‌• Vehicle design and maintenance
‌• Driver distractions
‌• Use of cell phones

Be aware: auto accident claims can be very complex, involving liability insurance, PIP insurance, uninsured and underinsured motorist insurance, health insurance liens, hospital liens and disability insurance liens.  

At Aron Yarmo, PC, we know how to properly investigate your case, assess liability, evaluate your injuries, value your claim and fight for fair compensation. We have years of experience with the detailed process of negotiating with insurers, lien holders and medical providers to make sure that we account for all of your bills and work to get you the most money out of your settlement.

While you work hard to recover from the injuries caused by a negligent driver, let us work hard to recover a settlement that is just and fair and helps to make you whole again.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

Personal Injury Protection, referred to as “PIP,” is a type of insurance coverage included in all auto insurance plans in Oregon. PIP coverage includes medical bill coverage and lost wage coverage, regardless of fault, any time you are injured in or by a motor vehicle.  The coverage is available for up to one year after the accident date or until the coverage (usually a total of $15,000) is used up.

Even if you do not have auto insurance, you may be eligible for PIP coverage if the car involved in the accident has insurance coverage.  Be aware that in most cases, you are obligated to reimburse the PIP if you receive a settlement. We can help you understand your PIP rights and obligations.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage

What happens if the accident is caused by a driver with no insurance, or too little insurance to pay for your injuries?  Insurance companies provide Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UM/UIM Coverage), which may be available to you when the negligent driver’s insurance is inadequate. Aron Yarmo, PC can tap this little known source of insurance coverage and help you get a fair settlement, even when the bad driver has bad insurance.

Consultations are always free.
No fee without recovery.

Contact Us Today